FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Reach out to us anytime by clicking HERE. Alternatively, find us on Facebook and send us a message. We are REAL people and we are here to help if you need it! Messages and emails are monitored Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm with the exceptions of Public Holidays.
Orders within Australia & New Zealand
- ALL watches for delivery within Australia receive FREE EXPRESS POSTAGE via Australia Post (estimated delivery time is 2-4 business days excluding our order processing time)
- ALL watches for delivery within New Zealand receive FREE STANDARD POSTAGE via Australia Post (estimated delivery time is 6-10 business days excluding our order processing time)
- All international Orders – FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with tracking. Delivery times will vary.
- Australian & New Zealand orders are processed and dispatched within 1-2 business days (usually next business day)*.
- All other International orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
*Excluding backorders and other special orders.
We try our hardest to keep all our watch styles in stock at all times so we can ship them to our customers ASAP. From time to time we may sell out of a particular model (especially during peak periods such as Father’s Day, Valentines Day and Christmas.
We may allow particular models to be ordered when they are out of stock and they will appear in their listing as “Available on Backorder”.
These orders are processed as soon as stock is available. Please be advised that delivery times may be between 7-28 Days for backorders.
Backorders are indicated on the product listing near the ‘add-to-cart’ button as well as it being noted on your invoice.
- We process our orders daily (business days) to ensure we get our customers watches to them as fast as possible. This means there often isn’t a lot of time to make changes to delivery address or other order details.
- If you need to make any changes, we suggest you email us as soon as possible to let us know of the changes needed.
- Updating your delivery address in the “My Account” portal, will not update the address provided for previous orders.
- We can NOT guarantee that we can accommodate any changes as once an order is processed, no changes are possible.
- For this reason, we ask our customers to double check their order and the shipping address before submitting payment.
- Our products are shipped directly from our Brisbane warehouse via Australia Post using the EXPRESS POST service.
- Each JUSTWOOD watch is tested for quality an function prior to being packaged and sent out to our customers.
- Each watch comes in its own gift box which is then placed within a protective mailing carton surrounded by eco friendly bio-fill to help protect the contents from physical damage and moisture.
- Your order is then placed into a mailing satchel and labelled with your delivery address.
- We do not include any product or store branding, listing of the contents or any other identifiable notes on the external packaging other than our return postal address (which excludes our business name).
- Our external packaging is suitable to be sent as a gift with no concern about the contents being identified.
Yes, we carry most parts in stock and can get any parts we don’t have in stock within 2-3 weeks. Please contact us for more information.
Yes, we are a 100% Australian owned and operated business. Our registered business name is Just Wood Products.
Our ABN is 46 723 990 867
Our postal address is:
PO Box 560
We understand the hesitation that some customers may have when shopping online. For this reason we choose to use PayPal, one of the worlds most trusted payment gateways to handle our customers online payments. PayPal uses state of the art security certificates and have one of the worlds best data encryption platforms available.
At NO STAGE do we ever see, record or have access to your personal payment details. This is a method that works best for both us and our customers.
So yes, shopping and paying with us is safe. All Buy Now Pay Later payment methods are governed by their respective policies regarding security.
- We collect details from our customers for the sole purpose of processing orders and organising shipping/delivery. Your details are kept private and are NEVER sold, distributed or otherwise used by any 3rd parties or marketing agencies as a result of shopping with us.
- From time to time you may receive marketing emails directly from us, but only if you have opted in when signing up for an account or making a purchase.
- Our site is SSL Certified and all data transmitted is encrypted with industry standard 256bit encryption technology. Look for the padlock symbol in the address bar – proof that our site has met your browsers security checks.
- If paying via Afterpay or Zippay, you will be transferred to the respective payment gateway for you to complete your order. Any details entered during this process is governed by the T&C’s of the respective payment provider. We do not collect any of these details from our customers.
Yes, our aim is to ensure our customers are satisfied with their total shopping experience with us – from website to delivery and beyond.
For this reason we have a fair and structured Returns Policy so our customers know up front just what they can expect from us before making a purchase. Our policy can be found here www.justwood.com.au/returns-exchanges
Buying online can be risky, and we understand that customers need to be able to trust a business before making a purchase. Thats why we have worked hard over the past few years to build up an impressive customer base and gather hundreds of verified, honest reviews to give our new customers confidence,
- Our Customer Reviews speak for themselves – take a look
- We provide great service, offer a secure website and flexible payment options.
- We process and ship orders quickly and supply tracking details with all orders. A perfect last minute gift option when times an issue.
- We have an honest return and exchange policy for customer confidence.
- We are Australian owned & operated.
- If you are having trouble completing your order via a ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ provider, you will need to contact the payment provider directly in order to gather more information about why you are being declined. We do not have any control over the approval of personal accounts or access to why applications are declined.
- As a suggestion, you could try refreshing your browser, deleting your cookies or use another device to try and complete your payment as there may be an issue with the cache of your device or browser.
- If you are having trouble using our site, adding products to the cart or completing the checkout, it may be due to a few reasons. Firstly, try clearing your browsers history, cache and cookies in your settings and reload the page.
- If this does not work, try using another browser (our site works best with Chrome). We have had reports that the Samsung Internet Browser may not be compatible with our site.
- Any other questions? CONTACT US